Hi Team, the time is finally here – let’s pick our Devil’s Thumb Ranch Activities!
One activity all of us will be doing together is the Pioneer Challenge team building event which includes archery, hatchet throwing, lassoing, and a simulated river crossing (2 hours). Also offered at the ranch each morning are complimentary yoga, paddle board yoga, and hiking.
Each of us will have an opportunity to participate in two additional activities from the list below.
Please rank your top three additional activities (in case of any unavailability and to best group us all together) and select which complimentary morning activities interest you by next Friday, March 10th.
Enjoy mountain-style relaxation with our signature Swedish-style massage. In this full-bodied massage, our skilled therapists use light to medium pressure to dissolve tension, promote improved circulation and ease tight muscles. Included is your choice of essential oil blends exclusive to Ranch Creek Spa. Choose from Lavender Sage, Woods and Citrus, Arnica Mint, Unscented or our seasonal scent.
Discover how Eminence Organic Skin Care superior spa products and facial treatments deliver outstanding results. The comprehensive signature facial is customized for your specific skin type to leave you with glowing, healthy, and balanced skin.
- All Four Zip Lines.
- 24-hour advance reservations.
- Includes transportation and safety briefing.
- Riders must be between 80lbs and 275lbs to ride.
- Must be 8 years of age or older.
- Lessons take place on the Lower Pond.
- Includes rental equipment, flies, a leader, and two hours of on-site pond fishing after the lesson.
- 90 minutes.
- Includes bike rental, helmet, and beverages
- An hour-and-a-half experience, this is our most popular trail ride! After a brief orientation and mounting, riders will venture along forested trails and through open meadows while enjoying unparalleled mountain views.
- All riders must be at least 10 years of age unless approved by the Stable’s Staff.
- 60 minutes
- Maximum 8 people